Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Proposal+to+carry+water+from+Iranamadu+to+Jaffna
Saturday, 19 January 2019 - 7:36
Proposal to carry water from Iranamadu to Jaffna
71

Views
Northern Province Governor Suren Raghavan has given instructions to the Deputy Director of Northern Province Irrigation Department to prepare a project proposal to carry additional water of Iranamadu tank to Jaffna.

This was after Northern Province Governor visited the Iranamadu tank yesterday.

40 percent of water is used for agriculture purposes while the remaining 60 percent flows to the ocean.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
151 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
19,472 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
11,015 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
30,512 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
72 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
66,509 Views
Top