An+electricity+leak+causes+four+houses+in+Mabole+to+end+up+a+heap+of+ashes
Thursday, 16 May 2019 - 10:55
An electricity leak causes four houses in Mabole to end up a heap of ashes
18,287

Views

Four houses have been completely destroyed in a fire that broke out at Duwawatte, Mabole, Wattala.

Although no one was hurt in the fire, it is reported that 20 goats which were being reared in the houses died.

Anyhow, 2 vehicles of the Fire Brigade of Colombo and a vehicle belonging to the Navy had succeeded in dousing the fire.

These houses were built of timber and this was a reason for the fire to spread rapidly, it is suspected.

It is suspected that the reason for the fire was a power leak and the Wattala Police have launched an investigation into the incident. 




Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,303 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
56,704 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,729 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
47,082 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,359 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,439 Views
Top