Hirunews Logo
An+electricity+leak+causes+four+houses+in+Mabole+to+end+up+a+heap+of+ashes
Thursday, 16 May 2019 - 10:55
An electricity leak causes four houses in Mabole to end up a heap of ashes
17,818

Views

Four houses have been completely destroyed in a fire that broke out at Duwawatte, Mabole, Wattala.

Although no one was hurt in the fire, it is reported that 20 goats which were being reared in the houses died.

Anyhow, 2 vehicles of the Fire Brigade of Colombo and a vehicle belonging to the Navy had succeeded in dousing the fire.

These houses were built of timber and this was a reason for the fire to spread rapidly, it is suspected.

It is suspected that the reason for the fire was a power leak and the Wattala Police have launched an investigation into the incident. 




Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
258 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
34,154 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
14,614 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
35,737 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,962 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
83,768 Views
Top