An+electricity+leak+causes+a+fire+in+a+temple+at+Moratuwa
Friday, 17 May 2019 - 11:07
An electricity leak causes a fire in a temple at Moratuwa
20,673

Views

A fire broke out in a three-storied building this morning at the Sri Gnanawimalarama temple in Katubedda – Moratuwa.

The Police said that the Moratuwa Police and the Fire Brigade doused the fire.

The building has been severely damaged in the fire and it has been revealed during investigations that the fire erupted due to an electricity leak. 

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,991 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
56,447 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,626 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
46,954 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,297 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,172 Views
Top