A+group+of+school+students+admitted+to+hospital+due+to+fleas
Friday, 24 May 2019 - 16:04
A group of school students admitted to hospital due to fleas
3,961

Views

21 students of a school at Kotagala were hospitalized due to an allergy.

It is reported that the students had developed itching on their limbs and were then admitted to the Kotagala District Hospital.

Basic treatment had been provided for the symptoms and the doctors at the hospital had taken steps to inform the Kotagala Public Health Inspector about this.

The situation is not serious but it is suspected that a certain type of flea has been the cause of the itching.

The Kotagala Public Health Inspector’s office is carrying out further investigations.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,808 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
56,296 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,568 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
46,887 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,267 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,024 Views
Top