FIRE+AT+HOTEL+IN+WEERAKETIYA
Friday, 26 July 2019 - 18:22
FIRE AT HOTEL IN WEERAKETIYA
731

Views
A fire has broken out in a hotel in front of the Weerakeitya Rajapakse College this afternoon.

Police said a gas leak has caused the fire and no one was injured.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,201 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
51,930 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,080 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
44,795 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
13 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
101,206 Views
Top