VOLLEYBALL+PLAYER+DIES+AFTER+BEING+ELECTROCUTED
Monday, 12 August 2019 - 11:50
VOLLEYBALL PLAYER DIES AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED
4,063

Views

A person who had been playing volleyball in the Poonapitiya area in Udappuwa has died after being electrocuted.

He was playing with a group of people yesterday and was electrocuted when he was trying to recover the ball that had veered off the courts and hit a lamp post.

The deceased is a 34-year-old resident of Poonapitiya, Udappuwa.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,612 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,400 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,243 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,008 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
230 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
101,658 Views
Top