PERSON+DIES+AFTER+BEING+ELECTROCUTED+IN+GAMPOLA+++
Friday, 30 August 2019 - 11:00
PERSON DIES AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED IN GAMPOLA
423

Views

A person has been killed after being electrocuted in Muretota area in Gampola.

The Police Media Spokesman's Office stated that they are suspecting that this person was electrocuted last night when he was trying to install an electric wire to protect his paddy fields from wild animals.

The victim was a 46-year-old resident of the Millagahamula area in Gampola

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,867 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,645 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,338 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,141 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
329 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
101,935 Views
Top