update+%3A+Dematagoda+explosion+caused+by+a+gas+leak%3B+2+females+critically+injured
Sunday, 15 September 2019 - 11:06
update : Dematagoda explosion caused by a gas leak; 2 females critically injured
28,195

Views
It has been revealed that the Dematagoda explosion was caused due to a gas leak.

2 females were injured in the explosion in a house located in Mahawila – Dematagoda at around 8.45 this morning.

They are receiving treatment at the Colombo National Hospital with burn injuries on nearly 60 percent of their body.

Police Media Spokesperson SP Ruwan Gunasekara said that one of the females had lit a match while there was a gas leak.

update : Sunday, 15 September, 2019 - 12.44
---------------------------------------------------------------

Two women injured in an explosion at a house in Mahavila Lane, Dematagoda

Two women who were injured in an explosion in house at Dematagoda – Mahavila Lane – Samanthawatte have been admitted to the Colombo National Hospital.

The cause of the explosion which took place at about 8.45 this morning has not been identified as yet and Police Media Spokesman Superintendent of Police Ruwan Gunasekera said that investigations are being carried out at present.

The Fire Brigade Department said that a vehicle to douse the fire which broke out subsequent to the explosion, was also sent.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,312 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
55,887 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,456 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
46,692 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,194 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
105,605 Views
Top