The main suspect of the Kahawaththa murder case named ‘Raaju’ and another suspect was brought to the scene of the murder today.
This was as part of the ongoing investigations.
Meanwhile, the wife of the main suspect was yesterday ordered to be placed in remand custody.
She had today testified for around 2 hours before Pelmadulla Magistrate Chandani Neranjala Dias today.
Through statements made by the suspects it has been revealed that a drug scandal was the reason for the murder of the mother and daughter in Kahawaththa.
The main suspect was one of the Coordinating Secretaries of Minister W D J Senevirathna.
We spoke to Minister W D J Senevirathna regarding the matter.
We also spoke to Police Media Spokesperson SP Ajith Rohana.
Watch Video >>>
Watch Video >>>
- SAMSON INTERNATIONAL - CAPITALIZATION OF RESERVES 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE BY TAPROBANE SECURITIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES OF SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- CHILAW FINANCE, RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-16
- FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- CHILAW FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY HAYLEYS PLC IN ALUFAB PLC 2014-10-17
- RENUKA SHAW WALLACE - CHANGE OF NAME 2014-10-17
- ACME PRINTING, VIDULLANKA, THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, J.L. MORISON, UNITED MOTORS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-17
- SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- ALUFAB - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-10-17
- BANSEI ROYAL RESORTS HIKKADUWA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-20