According to the Examinations Department the 2011 GCE Ordinary Level results have been released since midnight.
Candidates can obtain their results by visiting our website www.goldfmnews.lk
Visit www.goldfmnews.lk and obtain the accurate results through the Department of Examinations website.
The Department of Examinations stated that principals of schools in the Colombo and Sri Jayawardenapura regions can obtain the results from the examinations and results unit of the Department of Examinations from 9 am this morning.
Examinations Commissioner W M N J Pushpakumara stated that results to other schools and private candidates will be posted within the day today.
531,325 candidates sat the GCE O/L examination last year which was the highest recorded ever.
- ANNUAL REPORT 2013 2014-03-12
- CEYLON HOSPITALS - DISCLOSURE RE: A CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-03-12
- DIPPED PRODUCTS, ORIENT GARMENTS - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-03-12
- VALLIBEL FINANCE, ORIENT GARMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-12
- SENKADAGALA FINANCE - ISSUE OF SHARES BY WAY OF CAPITALIZATION OF RESERVES 2014-03-12
- LANKA VENTURES - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-03-12
- HAYCARB, DIPPED PRODUCTS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-03-12
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-12
- DIPPED PRODUCTS - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-03-12
- SEC DIRECTIVE - TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS PLC 2014-03-12
- COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-03-11
- SEC DIRECTIVE - TRADING SUSPENSION OF THE SHARES OF TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS PLC 2014-03-11
- ANNUAL REPORT 2013 2014-03-11
- ALUMEX LIMITED - INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING 2014-03-11
- ALUMEX LIMITED - INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER 2014-03-11