Hirunews Logo
Three+injured+after+being+electrocuted
Thursday, 05 July 2012 - 10:24
Three injured after being electrocuted
9

Shares
1,193

Views

 

Three persons were admitted to hospital after being electrocuted in Kataragama last night.

The men were attempting to dig a well when an iron bar they were using struck an underground power cable.

The injured were admitted to the Debarawewa Hospital but were later transferred to the Hambantota Hospital.

The accident also resulted in a breakdown of electricity supply the Kataragama town last night.

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
Click here to Comment
Hide Comment Box
Wild elephant/human conflict in Thabbowa
Monday, 19 September 2016 - 11:57
The wild elephant/ human conflict is aggravating by day. Now, residents in Thabbowa are complaining that wild elephants are destroying their coconut cultivations.... Read More
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
2,585 Views
1,113 Views
579 Views
36,312 Views
5,521 Views
33,019 Views
Top