Hirunews Logo
11+children+in+Puttlam+hospitalised+after+eating+castor+seeds.
Friday, 06 July 2012 - 8:37
11 children in Puttlam hospitalised after eating castor seeds.
9

Shares
1,163

Views

Eleven students of the Puttlam Mahakumbukkadawala Primary School who had fallen ill after eating castor seeds have been hospitalised.

It is said that these students studying in the first year of the school had fallen ill, after eating castor seeds from the plants grown on the fence while playing in the school playground.

15 of the students who had fallen ill were admitted to the Mahakumbukkadawala hospital, while 11 of them whose condition had become serious were transferred to the Puttlam Base hospital.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
Heavy snow across the globe
Friday, 13 January 2017 - 9:29
Many countries are experiencing heavy snow, foreign media states. The temperature in England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales has hit minus 10 degrees... Read More
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
190 Views
631 Views
2,223 Views
1,485 Views
9,480 Views
44,263 Views
Top