The DMK party lead by Karunanidhi which resigned from the Indian Congress yesterday has decided to resign from its cabinet portfolios as well.
Accordingly 5 ministers representing the DMK party are scheduled to hand over their resignations to the Indian premier Manmohan Singh today.
Meanwhile, speaking at a press conference held this morning, Indian minister of finance P. Chidambaram stated that he expects a strong proposal against Sri Lanka.
- 8 children found dead at home in Australia.
- Update: Maithripala's election manifesto released: Many concessions from the interim budget of the Common Candidate. -Video
- Investigation on Muthuhettigama who forcibly took away 3 individuals under police custody. -Video
- Update: Strict bail condition on Fonseka's son in law who surrendered to courts after 4 years.
- BRAC LANKA FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-12-19
- NATIONS TRUST, SWARNAMAHAL, CARSON CUMBERBATCH - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-12-19
- VALLIBEL FINANCE, SELINSING, INDO MALAY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-19
- MANDATORY OFFER BY RICHARD PIERIS FINANCE LIMITED TO ACQUIRE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CHILAW FINANCE PLC 2014-12-19
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-19
- HATTON NATIONAL BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-12-19
- ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-19
- NATIONS TRUST BANK, SWARNAMAHAL FINANCIAL SERVICES - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-12-19
- NATIONS TRUST BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-12-19
- PC HOUSE - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-12-18
- ABANS - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-12-18
- LION BREWERY CEYLON - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-18
- ORIENT FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- ASIAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE - SEGREGATION OF GENERAL INSURANCE BUSINESS 2014-12-18