The DMK party lead by Karunanidhi which resigned from the Indian Congress yesterday has decided to resign from its cabinet portfolios as well.
Accordingly 5 ministers representing the DMK party are scheduled to hand over their resignations to the Indian premier Manmohan Singh today.
Meanwhile, speaking at a press conference held this morning, Indian minister of finance P. Chidambaram stated that he expects a strong proposal against Sri Lanka.
- BAIRAHA FARMS, ORIENT GARMENTS, UNITED MOTORS, VIDULLANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-07
- LANKA CEMENT - Interim financial statements 31-12-2013 2014-03-07
- BAIRAHA FARMS, ORIENT GARMENTS, UNITED MOTORS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-07
- LANKA IOC - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-03-07
- BOGALA GRAPHITE - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2014-03-07
- BAIRAHA FARMS, ORIENT GARMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-07
- TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-03-07
- SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS, SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL - RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-03-07
- ANNUAL REPORTS 2013 2014-03-07
- TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS, THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, BAIRAHA FARMS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-06
- LION BREWERY - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-03-06
- SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL - RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-03-06
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-03-06
- ALUMEX LIMITED - INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-03-06
- TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS, THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-03-06