The DMK party lead by Karunanidhi which resigned from the Indian Congress yesterday has decided to resign from its cabinet portfolios as well.
Accordingly 5 ministers representing the DMK party are scheduled to hand over their resignations to the Indian premier Manmohan Singh today.
Meanwhile, speaking at a press conference held this morning, Indian minister of finance P. Chidambaram stated that he expects a strong proposal against Sri Lanka.
- HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION BANK OF SRI LANKA - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-02
- MACKWOODS ENERGY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-03-02
- SINGER SRI LANKA, REGNIS (LANKA) - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2015-03-02
- Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-02-27
- MIRAMAR BEACH HOTEL - Audited Financial Statements 2015-02-27
- UNION BANK OF COLOMBO & HNB ASSURANCE - Annual Reports 2014 2015-02-27
- SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS, MERCANTILE INVESTMENTS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2015-02-27
- RENUKA FOODS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- RENUKA AGRI FOODS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX, CEYLON HOTELS, LANKA WALLTILES, BAIRAHA FARMS, INDO MALAY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- LANKA CENTURY INVESTMENTS - 2015 WARRANT CONVERSION 2015-02-27
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX, CEYLON HOTELS CORPORATION - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- FIRST CAPITAL TREASURIES LIMITED - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2015-02-27