The DMK party lead by Karunanidhi which resigned from the Indian Congress yesterday has decided to resign from its cabinet portfolios as well.
Accordingly 5 ministers representing the DMK party are scheduled to hand over their resignations to the Indian premier Manmohan Singh today.
Meanwhile, speaking at a press conference held this morning, Indian minister of finance P. Chidambaram stated that he expects a strong proposal against Sri Lanka.
- UNITED MOTORS, AMANA TAKAFUL, UNION CHEMICALS, FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-04-17
- UNITED MOTORS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-04-17
- DIALOG AXIATA - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-04-16
- UNION CHEMICALS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-04-16
- RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-04-16
- CSE CIRCULAR: AMENDMENT TO THE CSE LISTING RULES 2014-04-11
- KOTAGALA PLANTATIONS - APPOINTMENT OF CEO AND DEPUTY CEO 2014-04-11
- FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS, VIDULLANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-04-11
- SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE - INTRODUCTION OF NON-VOTING NON-CUMULATIVE NON-REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES 2014-04-11
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-04-11
- FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-04-11
- AMANA BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-04-11
- CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-04-11
- CENTRAL FINANCE COMPANY - DISCLOSURE UNDER RULE 36 OF TAKEOVERS AND MERGERS CODE 2014-04-11
- BAIRAHA FARMS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-04-11