A collision between a three-wheeler and a van in the Kalagedihena area in Nittambuwa today left 4 people dead and another 6 injured.
The wounded have been admitted to the Gampaha Hospital for treatment while the bodies of the deceased are currently placed in the hospital’s mortuary.
Nittambuwa Police is conducting further investigations into the accident.
Meanwhile 23 persons have been admitted to hospital following an accident which occurred adjacent to the Dambulla sports stadium on the Dambulla-Kurunegala main route this evening.
According to police the collision had occurred between a van & a private bus.
Pix By - Kanchana Ariyadasa
Watch Video >>>
Watch Video >>>
- PC HOUSE - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-12-18
- ABANS - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-12-18
- LION BREWERY CEYLON - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-18
- ORIENT FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- ASIAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE - SEGREGATION OF GENERAL INSURANCE BUSINESS 2014-12-18
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-12-18
- SAMPATH BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-12-18
- MANDATORY OFFER BY ADAM INVESTMENTS LIMITED TO ACQUIRE THE BALANCE ISSUED AND FULLY PAID VOTING SHARES OF PCH HOLDINGS PLC - EXTENSION OF OFFER PERIOD 2014-12-18
- MANDATORY OFFER BY RICHARD PIERIS FINANCE LIMITED TO ACQUIRE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CHILAW FINANCE PLC 2014-12-18
- SIYAPATHA FINANCE LIMITED - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- UNION ASSURANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-12-11
- SAMPATH BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-12-11
- CENTRAL INVESTMENTS & FINANCE - Audited Financial Statements 31.03.2013 2014-12-11
- ORIENT GARMENTS, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES, UNITED MOTORS LANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-11