Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Child+injured+in+Chilaw+hospital+fire+still+unconscious.
Thursday, 06 June 2013 - 19:04
Child injured in Chilaw hospital fire still unconscious.
44

Shares
5,374

Views

The child who was injured due to a fire caused at an operating theatre of the Chilaw hospital due to a gas line explosion in an anesthesia machine has been subjected to a C.T. scan at the Colombo National Hospital.

 

Subsequently the child had been sent over to the Chilaw hospital.

 

However the child who is unable to breath has been linked to a respirator.

 

According to the Director of the Chilaw Hospital Dr. Dinusha Jayasinghe the victim a 12 year old resident of Mailakkulama- Chilaw sustained injuries during the fire alongside 5 hospital employees who are being treated for respiratory ailments.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,239 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
7,298 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,232 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,202 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
872 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,938 Views
Top