Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Child+injured+in+Chilaw+hospital+fire+still+unconscious.
Thursday, 06 June 2013 - 19:04
Child injured in Chilaw hospital fire still unconscious.
44

Shares
5,321

Views

The child who was injured due to a fire caused at an operating theatre of the Chilaw hospital due to a gas line explosion in an anesthesia machine has been subjected to a C.T. scan at the Colombo National Hospital.

 

Subsequently the child had been sent over to the Chilaw hospital.

 

However the child who is unable to breath has been linked to a respirator.

 

According to the Director of the Chilaw Hospital Dr. Dinusha Jayasinghe the victim a 12 year old resident of Mailakkulama- Chilaw sustained injuries during the fire alongside 5 hospital employees who are being treated for respiratory ailments.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,179 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,726 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,970 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
84 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,338 Views
Top