Two+children+of+same+family+die+due+to+having+consumed+rat+poison
Sunday, 07 July 2013 - 19:25
Two children of same family die due to having consumed rat poison
2,437

Views

Two boys aged 3 & 6 have died due to consuming rat poison in Mathara-Kamburupitiya-Weldeniya this afternoon.

 

According to the Police Media Unit the two children had consumed the rat poison which had been placed to exterminate rodents in their home.

 

Subsequent to their admission to the Anda-pana hospital the two boys had succumbed to the toxic effects of the rat poison which had been placed at their home.

 

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
This is a Paid Advertisement
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,824 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
57,109 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,858 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
47,267 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,861 Views
Top