Hirunews Logo
Admission+of+students+to+National+schools+banned+till+end+of+the+year.
Wednesday, 21 August 2013 - 8:00
Admission of students to National schools banned till end of the year.
15

Shares
1,843

Views

The Education Ministry says that admission of students to all national schools is banned till the end of this year.

 

In response to a query by our news team Acting Education Ministry Secretary Anura Dissanayake said that the Ministry had informed all national school principals about this.

 

The Secretary said further that the Ministry took this decision because the national schools had already admitted students to the full capacity of the respective grades and also because the third term was due to begin.

 

However admission of students to national schools will begin again according to a proper method from the beginning of next year.

 

In the past allegations were made to the effect that national schools were admitting students without any limit. 

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
774 Views
1,421 Views
1,658 Views
38,825 Views
1,534 Views
39,884 Views
Top