Hirunews Logo
4+year+old+child+who+consumed+kerosene+dies.+++
Monday, 21 October 2013 - 19:11
4 year old child who consumed kerosene dies.
11

Shares
1,390

Views

A 4-year old child of Ja-watta in Kalutara misidentified kerosene and died from consuming the oil.

The child was rushed to the Nagoda hospital yesterday but passed away this morning.

Kalutara, Thotamuna coroner S.A. Komasaru stated that the cause of death was kerosene in the child’s lungs.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
Heavy snow across the globe
Friday, 13 January 2017 - 9:29
Many countries are experiencing heavy snow, foreign media states. The temperature in England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales has hit minus 10 degrees... Read More
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
380 Views
810 Views
2,242 Views
1,591 Views
9,730 Views
44,417 Views
Top