A new survey showed US President Barack Obama's popularity has slumped to an all-time low, with a majority of Americans for the first time believing him to be dishonest and untrustworthy.
The respected Quinnipiac University Poll found that Obama's approval rating had nose-dived to the level of unpopularity faced by Republican predecessor George W Bush at the same stage of his presidency.
Overall, the poll said 54 percent disapproved of the job Obama was doing against 39 percent who approved.
It caps a turbulent few weeks for Obama, whose administration has come under heavy fire for the chaotic roll-out of his signature health care legislation, the Affordable Care Act.
- TAL LANKA HOTELS - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-11-21
- LANKA ORIX LEASING COMPANY - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-11-21
- HEMAS POWER - CHANGE OF NAME 2014-11-21
- HATTON NATIONAL BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-11-21
- NAWALOKA HOSPITALS, UNITED MOTORS LANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-21
- KALAMAZOO SYSTEMS - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-11-24
- ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING - RIGHTS ISSUE (NOTIFICATION ON THE LISTING OF SHARES) 2014-11-24
- KAHAWATTE PLANTATIONS - DEMISE OF THE CHAIRMAN 2014-11-24
- DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-11-24
- MERCHANT BANK OF SRI LANKA - CHANGE OF THE COMPANY NAME 2014-11-24
- MANDATORY OFFER BY MUTHOOT FINANCE LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC 2014-11-24
- DUNAMIS CAPITAL - RATING REVIEW 2014-11-24
- LAUGFS GAS, LANKA TILES, SWISSTEK (CEYLON), PAN ASIA BANKING CORPORATION, KOTMALE HOLDINGS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-24
- ALLIANCE FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-11-25
- LANKA CEMENT - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-25