A new survey showed US President Barack Obama's popularity has slumped to an all-time low, with a majority of Americans for the first time believing him to be dishonest and untrustworthy.
The respected Quinnipiac University Poll found that Obama's approval rating had nose-dived to the level of unpopularity faced by Republican predecessor George W Bush at the same stage of his presidency.
Overall, the poll said 54 percent disapproved of the job Obama was doing against 39 percent who approved.
It caps a turbulent few weeks for Obama, whose administration has come under heavy fire for the chaotic roll-out of his signature health care legislation, the Affordable Care Act.
- CITY HOUSING & REAL ESTATE CO. - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-03
- Media Release: CSE increases stakeholder engagement through Social Media 2015-03-03
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - RESIGNATION/APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-03
- BROWNS INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-03-03
- A I A INSURANCE LANKA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-03-03
- Annual Reports 2014 2015-03-03
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL CORPORATION - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL CORPORATION - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN - RESIGNATION OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-04
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RESIGNATION/APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-04
- HAYLEYS - DEBENTURE ISSUE (BASIS OF ALLOTMENT) 2015-03-04
- DISCLOSURE BY CANDOR EQUITIES LIMITED RE:PURCHASE OF SHARES OF VIDULLANKA PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2015-03-04
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL, COMMERCIAL BANK, HDFC BANK, DFCC VARDHANA BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- VIDULLANKA, COMMERCIAL CREDIT - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-03-04
- HOTEL DEVELOPERS (LANKA) - Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-03-04