A new survey showed US President Barack Obama's popularity has slumped to an all-time low, with a majority of Americans for the first time believing him to be dishonest and untrustworthy.
The respected Quinnipiac University Poll found that Obama's approval rating had nose-dived to the level of unpopularity faced by Republican predecessor George W Bush at the same stage of his presidency.
Overall, the poll said 54 percent disapproved of the job Obama was doing against 39 percent who approved.
It caps a turbulent few weeks for Obama, whose administration has come under heavy fire for the chaotic roll-out of his signature health care legislation, the Affordable Care Act.
- SAMSON INTERNATIONAL - CAPITALIZATION OF RESERVES 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE BY TAPROBANE SECURITIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES OF SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- CHILAW FINANCE, RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-16
- FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- CHILAW FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY HAYLEYS PLC IN ALUFAB PLC 2014-10-17
- RENUKA SHAW WALLACE - CHANGE OF NAME 2014-10-17
- ACME PRINTING, VIDULLANKA, THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, J.L. MORISON, UNITED MOTORS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-17
- SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- ALUFAB - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-10-17
- BANSEI ROYAL RESORTS HIKKADUWA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-20