China is a true friend of Sri Lanka; says Defence secretary.
He was speaking at the ‘Galle Dialogue Defence Conference’ inaugurated today with the participation of representatives from 35 countries.
Indian Navy Commander Admiral D.K. Joshi was also present at the conference.
Speaking further the Defence Secretary said that the foreign policy of this country would not be changed.
You may also like :
Thursday, 05 March 2015 - 8:32
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- CITY HOUSING & REAL ESTATE CO. - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-03
- Media Release: CSE increases stakeholder engagement through Social Media 2015-03-03
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - RESIGNATION/APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-03
- BROWNS INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-03-03
- A I A INSURANCE LANKA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-03-03
- Annual Reports 2014 2015-03-03
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL CORPORATION - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL CORPORATION - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN - RESIGNATION OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-04
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RESIGNATION/APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-04
- HAYLEYS - DEBENTURE ISSUE (BASIS OF ALLOTMENT) 2015-03-04
- DISCLOSURE BY CANDOR EQUITIES LIMITED RE:PURCHASE OF SHARES OF VIDULLANKA PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2015-03-04
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL, COMMERCIAL BANK, HDFC BANK, DFCC VARDHANA BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- VIDULLANKA, COMMERCIAL CREDIT - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-03-04
- HOTEL DEVELOPERS (LANKA) - Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-03-04