China is a true friend of Sri Lanka; says Defence secretary.
Defence Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa says that China is a true friend of Sri Lanka.
He was speaking at the ‘Galle Dialogue Defence Conference’ inaugurated today with the participation of representatives from 35 countries.
Indian Navy Commander Admiral D.K. Joshi was also present at the conference.
Speaking further the Defence Secretary said that the foreign policy of this country would not be changed.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Monday, 01 September 2014 - 13:04
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS, VIDULLANKA, COLOMBO FORT INVESTMENTS, ADAM INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- CEYLON LEATHER PRODUCTS, THE KINGSBURY, FIRST CAPITAL - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-01
- ACL CABLES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS, VIDULLANKA, COLOMBO FORT INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- DFCC BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-09-01
- TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-01
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS, VIDULLANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- LAUGFS GAS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY CARGILLS BANK LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE PLC 2014-09-01
- ABANS ELECTRICALS, MACKWOODS ENERGY - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS (DATES) 2014-09-01
- ABANS ELECTRICALS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT (DATES) 2014-09-01
- NAMAL ACUITY VALUE FUND - NET ASSET VALUE 2014-09-01