China is a true friend of Sri Lanka; says Defence secretary.
Defence Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa says that China is a true friend of Sri Lanka.
He was speaking at the ‘Galle Dialogue Defence Conference’ inaugurated today with the participation of representatives from 35 countries.
Indian Navy Commander Admiral D.K. Joshi was also present at the conference.
Speaking further the Defence Secretary said that the foreign policy of this country would not be changed.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Thursday, 02 October 2014 - 18:34
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-02
- Media Release: Entrepreneurs of Anuradhapura enthusiastic about possibility of listing on CSE 2014-10-02
- PAN ASIA BANK, JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-02
- BARTLEET FINANCE, KELSEY DEVELOPMENTS, DUNAMIS CAPITAL - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-10-02
- BROWN & COMPANY, UNION CHEMICALS LANKA - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS (AMENDED DATES) 2014-10-02
- PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-02
- ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-02
- UNITED MOTORS LANKA - SUB DIVISION 2014-10-02
- Media Release: Sri Lanka to hold a Capital Market Conference 2014-10-02
- ASIA ASSET FINANCE - RIGHTS ISSUE - CHANGE OF DATE OF ACCEPTANCE AND PAYMENT 2014-10-02
- ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-02
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC IN ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-10-02
- CSE HOLIDAY ON 06TH OCTOBER 2014 2014-10-02
- PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-10-02
- ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-02