A person dies from electrocution

Wednesday, 27 November 2013 - 11:13

A+person+dies+from+electrocution
A 50 year old person has died from electrocution at Bogahamulla, Bandarawela.

The accident occurred when he tried to extend electric wires from one room to another in his home.

According to the police sources, the wife of the deceased had removed the wires using a dry plank and admitted him to Bandarawela hospital, where he was pronounced death.


Chinese City of Wuhan, the epicenter of coronavirus lifts outbound travel ban after 2 months
Tuesday, 07 April 2020 - 22:18

Wuhan, the Chinese city hardest hit by the novel coronavirus outbreak, will lift outbound travel restrictions from April 8 after over two months of lockdown. People... Read More

'Pink moon' in the skies tonight
Tuesday, 07 April 2020 - 23:34

Professor Chandana Jayaratne, Director of the Astronomy and Meteorological Unit of the University of Colombo says that, the largest and brightest of the... Read More

Task Force is only implementing policy decisions - Susil
Tuesday, 07 April 2020 - 23:29

Minister Susil Premjayanth stated that the task force is only implementing policy decisions.The Minister made these comments participating at a press conference... Read More