Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+person+dies+from+electrocution
Wednesday, 27 November 2013 - 11:13
A person dies from electrocution
17

Shares
2,060

Views
A 50 year old person has died from electrocution at Bogahamulla, Bandarawela.

The accident occurred when he tried to extend electric wires from one room to another in his home.

According to the police sources, the wife of the deceased had removed the wires using a dry plank and admitted him to Bandarawela hospital, where he was pronounced death.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,692 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
827 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,615 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,601 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
30 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
44,939 Views
Top