Lanka attracts $ 870 m in FDI
Sri Lanka has received 870 million dollars in Foreign Direct Investment during the first nine months of 2013, through 55 projects which have launched commercial operations in the country.
The BOI sources said that this is a 41 percent increase over the corresponding period of the past year.
A majority of the investments have come into the manufacturing sector amounting to 31 percent of the total FDIs received.
China ranks as the single biggest investor bringing in 24 percent of the total investments.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Sunday, 26 October 2014 - 12:57
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- SAMSON INTERNATIONAL - CAPITALIZATION OF RESERVES 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE BY TAPROBANE SECURITIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES OF SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- CHILAW FINANCE, RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-16
- FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- CHILAW FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY HAYLEYS PLC IN ALUFAB PLC 2014-10-17
- RENUKA SHAW WALLACE - CHANGE OF NAME 2014-10-17
- ACME PRINTING, VIDULLANKA, THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, J.L. MORISON, UNITED MOTORS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-17
- SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- ALUFAB - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-10-17
- BANSEI ROYAL RESORTS HIKKADUWA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-20