Lanka attracts $ 870 m in FDI
Sri Lanka has received 870 million dollars in Foreign Direct Investment during the first nine months of 2013, through 55 projects which have launched commercial operations in the country.
The BOI sources said that this is a 41 percent increase over the corresponding period of the past year.
A majority of the investments have come into the manufacturing sector amounting to 31 percent of the total FDIs received.
China ranks as the single biggest investor bringing in 24 percent of the total investments.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 - 8:33
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS, TAPROBANE HOLDINGS, LB FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS,TAPROBANE HOLDINGS, LB FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- TOKYO CEMENT - RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT THE EGM 2014-09-17
- BANK OF CEYLON - DEBENTURE ISSUE (Oversubscribed) 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- CEYLON LEATHER PRODUCTS - CONVERSION OF WARRANTS (Notification on the listing of shares) 2014-09-17
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS, COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - EMPLOYEE SHARE OPTION SCHEMES 2014-09-17
- ORIENT GARMENTS - ERRATA TO THE ANNUAL REPORT 2013/2014 2014-09-16
- Default Board - Transferred In 2014-09-16
- VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA, GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-09-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS, VALLIBEL FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-16
- CARGILLS (CEYLON) - DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-09-16
- KOTMALE HOLDINGS - DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-09-16
- CITY HOUSING & REAL ESTATE - CHANGE OF COMPANY ADDRESS 2014-09-16