Lanka attracts $ 870 m in FDI
Sri Lanka has received 870 million dollars in Foreign Direct Investment during the first nine months of 2013, through 55 projects which have launched commercial operations in the country.
The BOI sources said that this is a 41 percent increase over the corresponding period of the past year.
A majority of the investments have come into the manufacturing sector amounting to 31 percent of the total FDIs received.
China ranks as the single biggest investor bringing in 24 percent of the total investments.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Wednesday, 03 September 2014 - 7:45
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-03
- CEYLON & FOREIGN TRADES - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-09-03
- PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-03
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY CARGILLS BANK LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE PLC 2014-09-03
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, PANASIAN POWER, VALLIBEL FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-02
- Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-09-02
- BLUE DIAMONDS, VALLIBEL FINANCE, TOKYO CEMENT, BERUWALA RESORTS, VIDULLANKA, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES, PAN ASIA BANK, SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-02
- AMANA BANK - COMPANY NAME CHANGE 2014-09-02
- PANASIAN POWER - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-02
- CARSON CUMBERBATCH/BUKIT DARAH - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-02
- BIMPUTH FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-02
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, PANASIAN POWER - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-02
- BLUE DIAMONDS, VALLIBEL FINANCE, TOKYO CEMENT, BERUWALA RESORTS, VIDULLANKA, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES, PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-02
- F L C HYDRO POWER - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-09-02
- PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-09-02