Lanka attracts $ 870 m in FDI
Sri Lanka has received 870 million dollars in Foreign Direct Investment during the first nine months of 2013, through 55 projects which have launched commercial operations in the country.
The BOI sources said that this is a 41 percent increase over the corresponding period of the past year.
A majority of the investments have come into the manufacturing sector amounting to 31 percent of the total FDIs received.
China ranks as the single biggest investor bringing in 24 percent of the total investments.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Thursday, 02 October 2014 - 8:33
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- UNION BANK OF COLOMBO - ISSUE OF SHARES BY WAY OF A PRIVATE PLACEMENT 2014-10-02
- THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, MACKWOODS ENERGY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-01
- BANK OF CEYLON - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-10-01
- CHILAW FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-10-01
- ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY - MANDATORY OFFER BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-10-01
- ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-01
- ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY - NOTIFICATION OF ACQUISITION OF SHARES IN TERMS OF RULE 36 OF THE TAKEOVERS AND MERGERS CODE 1995 (AS AMENDED) OF ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-10-01
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-01
- THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-01
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN 2014-10-01
- NATION LANKA FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-01
- ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-01
- NAMAL ACUITY VALUE FUND - NET ASSET VALUE 2014-10-01
- HAYLEYS MGT KNITTING MILLS - RELATED PARTY TRANSACTION 2014-09-30
- VIDULLANKA, HAYLEYS, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES, PAN ASIA BANK, HAYLEYS MGT - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-30