Lanka attracts $ 870 m in FDI
Sri Lanka has received 870 million dollars in Foreign Direct Investment during the first nine months of 2013, through 55 projects which have launched commercial operations in the country.
The BOI sources said that this is a 41 percent increase over the corresponding period of the past year.
A majority of the investments have come into the manufacturing sector amounting to 31 percent of the total FDIs received.
China ranks as the single biggest investor bringing in 24 percent of the total investments.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Thursday, 31 July 2014 - 14:50
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- ELPITIYA PLANTATIONS, JOHN KEELLS HOTELS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-31
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-31
- CENTRAL INVESTMENTS & FINANCE - MARKET DISCLOSURE 2014-07-31
- MEDIA RELEASE: CSE LAUNCHES SMS UPDATES FOR CDS ACCOUNT HOLDERS 2014-07-31
- EASTERN MERCHANTS - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-31
- ROYAL CERAMICS LANKA, LB FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-31
- ELPITIYA PLANTATIONS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-07-31
- C T LAND DEVELOPMENT - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT (AMENDED DATES) 2014-07-31
- ROYAL CERAMICS LANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-31
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-07-31
- NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK - INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-31
- HAYCARB - INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 & PRESS RELEASE 2014-07-31
- UNION ASSURANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-07-31
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-30
- ODEL - INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 & PRESS RELEASE 2014-07-30