Lanka attracts $ 870 m in FDI
Sri Lanka has received 870 million dollars in Foreign Direct Investment during the first nine months of 2013, through 55 projects which have launched commercial operations in the country.
The BOI sources said that this is a 41 percent increase over the corresponding period of the past year.
A majority of the investments have come into the manufacturing sector amounting to 31 percent of the total FDIs received.
China ranks as the single biggest investor bringing in 24 percent of the total investments.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Friday, 25 July 2014 - 19:01
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- LANKA VENTURES, CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-25
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE, LANKA CERAMIC, ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK, CARSON CUMBERBATCH, LION BREWERY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- UNITED MOTORS LANKA - SUB DIVISION OF SHARES (DATES) 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE, LANKA CERAMIC, ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- ABANS PLC, ASCOT HOLDINGS, CARSON CUMBERBATCH - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-25
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - CHANGE OF CHAIRMAN 2014-07-25
- DISCLOSURE BY LOLC SECURITIES LIMITED RE:PURCHASE OF SHARES OF PCH HOLDINGS BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE, LANKA CERAMIC, ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- LANKA VENTURES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-07-25
- ABANS PLC, ASCOT HOLDINGS, ALUMEX - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-25
- ABANS PLC - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) - Interim financial statements 30-06-2014 2014-07-25
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - Interim Financial Statements 30-06-2014 2014-07-24