Hosni Mubarak allies cleared of corruption charges
An Egyptian court has acquitted the two sons of former President Hosni Mubarak, and his last prime minister, Ahmed Shafiq, of charges of embezzlement.
Shafiq, who has been living in the United Arab Emirates since losing the presidential election to Mohammed Morsi in 2012, was tried in absentia.
Gamal and Alaa Mubarak have been involved in a series of trials since their father's fall from power.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Monday, 01 September 2014 - 13:04
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS, VIDULLANKA, COLOMBO FORT INVESTMENTS, ADAM INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- CEYLON LEATHER PRODUCTS, THE KINGSBURY, FIRST CAPITAL - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-01
- ACL CABLES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS, VIDULLANKA, COLOMBO FORT INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- DFCC BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-09-01
- TOUCHWOOD INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-01
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS, VIDULLANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- LAUGFS GAS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-01
- EASTERN MERCHANTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-01
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY CARGILLS BANK LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE PLC 2014-09-01
- ABANS ELECTRICALS, MACKWOODS ENERGY - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS (DATES) 2014-09-01
- ABANS ELECTRICALS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT (DATES) 2014-09-01
- NAMAL ACUITY VALUE FUND - NET ASSET VALUE 2014-09-01