Hosni Mubarak allies cleared of corruption charges
An Egyptian court has acquitted the two sons of former President Hosni Mubarak, and his last prime minister, Ahmed Shafiq, of charges of embezzlement.
Shafiq, who has been living in the United Arab Emirates since losing the presidential election to Mohammed Morsi in 2012, was tried in absentia.
Gamal and Alaa Mubarak have been involved in a series of trials since their father's fall from power.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Saturday, 30 August 2014 - 21:05
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-08-29
- CITIZENS DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-08-29
- LANKA CENTURY, BERUWALA RESORTS, AGSTAR, VIDULLANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-08-29
- COLOMBO DOCKYARD, HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS, UDAPUSSELLAWA PLANTATIONS, THE FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-08-29
- BANK OF CEYLON - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-08-29
- LANKA CENTURY, BERUWALA RESORTS, AGSTAR - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-08-29
- SOFTLOGIC FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE (BASIS OF ALLOTMENT) 2014-08-29
- CEYLON HOTELS CORPORATION - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-08-29
- LANKA CENTURY INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-08-29
- BROWNS BEACH HOTELS, BROWNS INVESTMENTS - Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-08-29
- BROWNS BEACH HOTELS - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-08-29
- BANSEI ROYAL RESORTS HIKKADUWA - COMPANY NAME CHANGE 2014-08-28
- ARPICO FINANCE, FINLAYS COLOMBO, LEE HEDGES, RENUKA SHAW WALLACE, RENUKA HOLDINGS, ABANS ELECTRICALS, GESTETNER OF CEYLON - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-08-28
- ROYAL CERAMICS, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-08-28
- ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY, FINLAYS COLOMBO, LEE HEDGES, RENUKA SHAW WALLACE, RENUKA HOLDINGS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-08-28