Hosni Mubarak allies cleared of corruption charges
An Egyptian court has acquitted the two sons of former President Hosni Mubarak, and his last prime minister, Ahmed Shafiq, of charges of embezzlement.
Shafiq, who has been living in the United Arab Emirates since losing the presidential election to Mohammed Morsi in 2012, was tried in absentia.
Gamal and Alaa Mubarak have been involved in a series of trials since their father's fall from power.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Monday, 28 July 2014 - 19:15
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, ORIENT GARMENTS, LANKA CERAMIC, ADAM INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- HAYLEYS FIBRE, KELANI CABLES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-28
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-28
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, ORIENT GARMENTS, LANKA CERAMIC - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- HAYLEYS FIBRE - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-07-28
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN & DEPUTY CHAIRMAN 2014-07-28
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, ORIENT GARMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- UNITED MOTORS LANKA - EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING 2014-07-28
- DIPPED PRODUCTS - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-28
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY LIMITED ('THE COMPANY') - OFFER FOR SUBSCRIPTION 2014-07-28
- PCH HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-07-28
- DUNAMIS CAPITAL - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-07-28
- LANKA VENTURES, CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-25
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-25