Hosni Mubarak allies cleared of corruption charges
An Egyptian court has acquitted the two sons of former President Hosni Mubarak, and his last prime minister, Ahmed Shafiq, of charges of embezzlement.
Shafiq, who has been living in the United Arab Emirates since losing the presidential election to Mohammed Morsi in 2012, was tried in absentia.
Gamal and Alaa Mubarak have been involved in a series of trials since their father's fall from power.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Ministers Maithreepala,Duminda Dissanayake, Rajitha and DM M.K.D.S. Gunawardana removed from positions.
Friday, 21 November 2014 - 19:11
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY - DEMISE OF THE CHAIRMAN 2014-11-20
- KEELLS FOOD PRODUCTS, CEYLON COLD STORES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-11-20
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - RATING REVIEW 2014-11-20
- ADAM INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-20
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC IN ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-11-20
- ORIENT GARMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-20
- MANDATORY OFFER BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-11-20
- Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-11-20
- STANDARD CAPITAL - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-11-20
- ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK, ASIA SIYAKA, ADAM INVESTMENTS, SWISSTEK (CEYLON), ACCESS ENGINEERING - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-20
- GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS - EGM RESOLUTIONS / CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-20
- PEGASUS HOTELS OF CEYLON - EGM RESOLUTIONS / CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-20
- ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-20
- CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - PRESS RELEASE 2014-11-19
- CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE: CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-19