Hosni Mubarak allies cleared of corruption charges
An Egyptian court has acquitted the two sons of former President Hosni Mubarak, and his last prime minister, Ahmed Shafiq, of charges of embezzlement.
Shafiq, who has been living in the United Arab Emirates since losing the presidential election to Mohammed Morsi in 2012, was tried in absentia.
Gamal and Alaa Mubarak have been involved in a series of trials since their father's fall from power.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Thursday, 27 November 2014 - 19:20
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- ACME PRINTING, ASIA ASSET FINANCE, PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-27
- HATTON NATIONAL BANK - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-11-27
- DIALOG AXIATA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-27
- ADAM INVESTMENTS - MANDATORY OFFER BY ADAM INVESTMENTS LIMITED TO ACQUIRE THE BALANCE ISSUED AND FULLY PAID VOTING SHARES OF PCH HOLDINGS PLC 2014-11-27
- MERCANTILE SHIPPING COMPANY - EMPLOYEE SHARE TRUST 2014-11-25
- ADAM INVESTMENTS, VALLIBEL POWER, ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, TESS AGRO, PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-25
- ALLIANCE FINANCE, VALLIBEL POWER - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-11-25
- EQUITY TWO - TRANSFER TO THE DIRI SAVI BOARD 2014-11-26
- INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN 2014-11-26
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - RIGHTS ISSUE (DATES) 2014-11-26
- SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-11-26
- BRAC LANKA FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE AND APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN 2014-11-26
- MANDATORY OFFER TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ISSUED ORDINARY SHARES OF CFL BY RICHARD PIERIS FINANCE LTD 2014-11-26
- YORK ARCADE HOLDINGS - ERRATA TO INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30/09/2014 2014-11-26
- ACQUISITION OF THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF TRADE FINANCE AND INVESTMENTS PLC BY COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC 2014-11-26