Dengue likely to rise to epidemic level in several areas of Colombo
According to the Health Ministry, Dengue fever cases in MHO Divisions of Dehiwala, Kohuwala, Kaduwela, Kolonnawa, Angoda, Moratuwa and Katubedda is likely to rise to an epidemic level.
The Ministry has already instructed relevant units to carry out a programme tomorrow in all schools, government offices and other premises within these divisions to probe for dengue breeding grounds.
You may also like :
Lalith Dissanayake and Sarath Kumara Gunarathne assumed duties as acting ministers of Health and FisheriesRead More...
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Monday, 24 November 2014 - 19:29
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY - DEMISE OF THE CHAIRMAN 2014-11-20
- KEELLS FOOD PRODUCTS, CEYLON COLD STORES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-11-20
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - RATING REVIEW 2014-11-20
- ADAM INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-20
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC IN ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-11-20
- ORIENT GARMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-20
- MANDATORY OFFER BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-11-20
- Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-11-20
- STANDARD CAPITAL - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-11-20
- ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK, ASIA SIYAKA, ADAM INVESTMENTS, SWISSTEK (CEYLON), ACCESS ENGINEERING - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-20
- GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS - EGM RESOLUTIONS / CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-20
- PEGASUS HOTELS OF CEYLON - EGM RESOLUTIONS / CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-20
- ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-20
- CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - PRESS RELEASE 2014-11-19
- CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE: CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-19