"The Lego Movie" Still Blocking All Competition At The Box Office
Over the three-day period, the movie made $31.5 million, leaving the competition far behind.
New releases 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii came in at Nos. 2 and 3 with $12.3 million and a disappointing $10 million, respectively. Compared to Lego, the numbers seem very low, but they’re fairly typical of the slow February box office.
Robocop and The Monuments Men both saw significant drops this weekend, taking fourth and fifth place in the weekend charts.
- Mastermind behind attack on Sri Lankan team in Pakistan executed
- Update: Heavy rain falls more than 150 mili meters tonight;2000 families in 5 districts distressed due to adverse weather
- 3 bodyguards of Muthuhettigama who forcefully took away 3 suspects who set fire to Wanduramba stage arrested
- Do not fall prey to false propaganda; a request from Common Candidate Maithree.
Sunday, 21 December 2014 - 13:05
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- BRAC LANKA FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-12-19
- NATIONS TRUST, SWARNAMAHAL, CARSON CUMBERBATCH - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-12-19
- VALLIBEL FINANCE, SELINSING, INDO MALAY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-19
- MANDATORY OFFER BY RICHARD PIERIS FINANCE LIMITED TO ACQUIRE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CHILAW FINANCE PLC 2014-12-19
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-19
- HATTON NATIONAL BANK - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-12-19
- ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-19
- NATIONS TRUST BANK, SWARNAMAHAL FINANCIAL SERVICES - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-12-19
- NATIONS TRUST BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-12-19
- PC HOUSE - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-12-18
- ABANS - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-12-18
- LION BREWERY CEYLON - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-12-18
- ORIENT FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-12-18
- ASIAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE - SEGREGATION OF GENERAL INSURANCE BUSINESS 2014-12-18