"The Lego Movie" Still Blocking All Competition At The Box Office
The Lego Movie is still going strong, after three straight weekends at the top of the box office charts.
Over the three-day period, the movie made $31.5 million, leaving the competition far behind.
New releases 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii came in at Nos. 2 and 3 with $12.3 million and a disappointing $10 million, respectively. Compared to Lego, the numbers seem very low, but they’re fairly typical of the slow February box office.
Robocop and The Monuments Men both saw significant drops this weekend, taking fourth and fifth place in the weekend charts.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Wednesday, 20 August 2014 - 12:56
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY CARGILLS BANK LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE PLC 2014-08-20
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY ADAM INVESTMENTS LTD TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF PC PHARMA PLC 2014-08-20
- ACL PLASTICS, CIC HOLDINGS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-08-19
- ANNUAL REPORT 2013/2014 2014-08-19
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-08-19
- Default Board - Transferred In 2014-08-19
- ABANS - APPOINTMENT OF MANAGING DIRECTOR 2014-08-19
- VIDULLANKA - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-08-19
- ORIENT GARMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-08-19
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY CARGILLS BANK LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE PLC 2014-08-19
- OGL.N0000 - Trading Halt 2014-08-19
- SWISSTEK (CEYLON), BUKIT DARAH, COMMERCIAL BANK, HAYLEYS MGT KNITTING, CARSON CUMBERBATCH - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-08-18
- BLUE DIAMONDS, AMANA BANK, SMB LEASING, SENKADAGALA FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-08-18
- Interim financial statements 30-06-2014 2014-08-18
- BLUE DIAMONDS, AMANA BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-08-18