"The Lego Movie" Still Blocking All Competition At The Box Office
Over the three-day period, the movie made $31.5 million, leaving the competition far behind.
New releases 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii came in at Nos. 2 and 3 with $12.3 million and a disappointing $10 million, respectively. Compared to Lego, the numbers seem very low, but they’re fairly typical of the slow February box office.
Robocop and The Monuments Men both saw significant drops this weekend, taking fourth and fifth place in the weekend charts.
You may also like :
Tying up classmate with belts in his dorm before whipping and raping her in attempt to recreate scene from Fifty Shades of GreyRead More...
Friday, 27 February 2015 - 18:53
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-02-27
- MIRAMAR BEACH HOTEL - Audited Financial Statements 2015-02-27
- UNION BANK OF COLOMBO & HNB ASSURANCE - Annual Reports 2014 2015-02-27
- SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS, MERCANTILE INVESTMENTS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2015-02-27
- RENUKA FOODS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- RENUKA AGRI FOODS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX, CEYLON HOTELS, LANKA WALLTILES, BAIRAHA FARMS, INDO MALAY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- LANKA CENTURY INVESTMENTS - 2015 WARRANT CONVERSION 2015-02-27
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX, CEYLON HOTELS CORPORATION - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- FIRST CAPITAL TREASURIES LIMITED - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2015-02-27
- SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2015-02-27
- FIRST CAPITAL TREASURIES LIMITED - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2015-02-26
- Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-02-20