"The Lego Movie" Still Blocking All Competition At The Box Office
The Lego Movie is still going strong, after three straight weekends at the top of the box office charts.
Over the three-day period, the movie made $31.5 million, leaving the competition far behind.
New releases 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii came in at Nos. 2 and 3 with $12.3 million and a disappointing $10 million, respectively. Compared to Lego, the numbers seem very low, but they’re fairly typical of the slow February box office.
Robocop and The Monuments Men both saw significant drops this weekend, taking fourth and fifth place in the weekend charts.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Friday, 25 July 2014 - 19:01
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- LANKA VENTURES, CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-25
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE, LANKA CERAMIC, ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK, CARSON CUMBERBATCH, LION BREWERY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- UNITED MOTORS LANKA - SUB DIVISION OF SHARES (DATES) 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE, LANKA CERAMIC, ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- ABANS PLC, ASCOT HOLDINGS, CARSON CUMBERBATCH - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-25
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - CHANGE OF CHAIRMAN 2014-07-25
- DISCLOSURE BY LOLC SECURITIES LIMITED RE:PURCHASE OF SHARES OF PCH HOLDINGS BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE, LANKA CERAMIC, ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- LANKA VENTURES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-07-25
- ABANS PLC, ASCOT HOLDINGS, ALUMEX - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-25
- ABANS PLC - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-25
- VALLIBEL ONE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-25
- OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) - Interim financial statements 30-06-2014 2014-07-25
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - Interim Financial Statements 30-06-2014 2014-07-24