"The Lego Movie" Still Blocking All Competition At The Box Office
The Lego Movie is still going strong, after three straight weekends at the top of the box office charts.
Over the three-day period, the movie made $31.5 million, leaving the competition far behind.
New releases 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii came in at Nos. 2 and 3 with $12.3 million and a disappointing $10 million, respectively. Compared to Lego, the numbers seem very low, but they’re fairly typical of the slow February box office.
Robocop and The Monuments Men both saw significant drops this weekend, taking fourth and fifth place in the weekend charts.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 - 19:32
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-09-17
- CARGILLS (CEYLON) - DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS, TAPROBANE HOLDINGS, LB FINANCE, F L C HYDRO POWER, ALUMEX, HAYLEYS MGT KNITTING, AMAYA LEISURE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS, TAPROBANE HOLDINGS, LB FINANCE, F L C HYDRO POWER - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- UNION BANK OF COLOMBO - EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS, TAPROBANE HOLDINGS, LB FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS,TAPROBANE HOLDINGS, LB FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- TOKYO CEMENT - RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT THE EGM 2014-09-17
- BANK OF CEYLON - DEBENTURE ISSUE (Oversubscribed) 2014-09-17
- THE FORTRESS RESORTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-17
- CEYLON LEATHER PRODUCTS - CONVERSION OF WARRANTS (Notification on the listing of shares) 2014-09-17
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS, COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - EMPLOYEE SHARE OPTION SCHEMES 2014-09-17
- ORIENT GARMENTS - ERRATA TO THE ANNUAL REPORT 2013/2014 2014-09-16
- Default Board - Transferred In 2014-09-16