"The Lego Movie" Still Blocking All Competition At The Box Office
The Lego Movie is still going strong, after three straight weekends at the top of the box office charts.
Over the three-day period, the movie made $31.5 million, leaving the competition far behind.
New releases 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii came in at Nos. 2 and 3 with $12.3 million and a disappointing $10 million, respectively. Compared to Lego, the numbers seem very low, but they’re fairly typical of the slow February box office.
Robocop and The Monuments Men both saw significant drops this weekend, taking fourth and fifth place in the weekend charts.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Wednesday, 03 September 2014 - 7:45
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- SINGER FINANCE (LANKA) - CHANGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY 2014-09-03
- SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-03
- CEYLON & FOREIGN TRADES - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-09-03
- PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-03
- DISCLOSURE RE: MANDATORY OFFER BY CARGILLS BANK LIMITED TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE PLC 2014-09-03
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, PANASIAN POWER, VALLIBEL FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-02
- Annual Reports 2013/2014 2014-09-02
- BLUE DIAMONDS, VALLIBEL FINANCE, TOKYO CEMENT, BERUWALA RESORTS, VIDULLANKA, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES, PAN ASIA BANK, SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-02
- AMANA BANK - COMPANY NAME CHANGE 2014-09-02
- PANASIAN POWER - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-02
- CARSON CUMBERBATCH/BUKIT DARAH - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-02
- BIMPUTH FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-09-02
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, PANASIAN POWER - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-09-02
- BLUE DIAMONDS, VALLIBEL FINANCE, TOKYO CEMENT, BERUWALA RESORTS, VIDULLANKA, ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES, PAN ASIA BANK - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-09-02
- F L C HYDRO POWER - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-09-02