US to guarantee 1 billion dollars loan for Ukraine, warns Moscow
The United States warned Russia against any military intervention in Ukraine as it revealed it was drawing up an economic aid package including 1 billion dollars in loan guarantees.
But US Secretary of State John Kerry also insisted Washington was not looking for a confrontation with Moscow amid the political upheaval in the former Soviet satellite.
He insisted the top priority for the interim Ukraine leadership that has taken over after the ouster of president Viktor Yanukovych was forming a new inclusive government.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Tuesday, 29 July 2014 - 19:17
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, ORIENT GARMENTS, LANKA CERAMIC, ADAM INVESTMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- HAYLEYS FIBRE, KELANI CABLES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-28
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-28
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, ORIENT GARMENTS, LANKA CERAMIC - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- HAYLEYS FIBRE - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT 2014-07-28
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN & DEPUTY CHAIRMAN 2014-07-28
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS, ORIENT GARMENTS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- UNITED MOTORS LANKA - EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING 2014-07-28
- DIPPED PRODUCTS - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-07-28
- ON'ALLY HOLDINGS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-07-28
- LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY LIMITED ('THE COMPANY') - OFFER FOR SUBSCRIPTION 2014-07-28
- PCH HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-07-28
- DUNAMIS CAPITAL - DEBENTURE ISSUE (OVERSUBSCRIBED) 2014-07-28
- LANKA VENTURES, CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-07-25
- INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 30-06-2014 2014-07-25