Video : Update : Dozing driver caused Narammala accident, Police suspects
Police suspect the Narammala fatal motor accident, which occurred this morning, was caused due to the three-wheeler driver falling asleep at the wheel. According to Police Media Spokesman’s office, the initial investigations have uncovered clues regarding the case.
Four persons died when a three wheeler collided with a SLTB bus on Narammala – Negombo Road, at Matiyagane. The deceased four were passengers of the three wheeler.
Police have arrested the SLTB bus driver regarding the accident.
Meanwhile, the two year old girl, who was critically injured after a motor accident, succumbed to her injuries while receiving treatment at Bandaragama Hospital.
The accident occurred at the 33rd Kilometer post on Southern Expressway between Horana and Bandaragama this morning.
Update : Tuesday, 18 March 2014 - 15:17
4 persons killed when a three wheeler collided with a bus at Matiyagane
4 persons killed when a three wheeler collided with a bus at Matiyagane on the Narammala - Negombo road this morning.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Thursday, 02 October 2014 - 12:59
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- UNITED MOTORS LANKA - SUB DIVISION 2014-10-02
- Media Release: Sri Lanka to hold a Capital Market Conference 2014-10-02
- ASIA ASSET FINANCE - RIGHTS ISSUE - CHANGE OF DATE OF ACCEPTANCE AND PAYMENT 2014-10-02
- ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-02
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC IN ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-10-02
- CSE HOLIDAY ON 06TH OCTOBER 2014 2014-10-02
- PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-10-02
- ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-02
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-02
- DISCLOSURE BY NDB SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED RE:PURCHASE OF SHARES OF ARPICO FINANCE PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-10-02
- UNION BANK OF COLOMBO - ISSUE OF SHARES BY WAY OF A PRIVATE PLACEMENT 2014-10-02
- THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, MACKWOODS ENERGY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-01
- BANK OF CEYLON - DEBENTURE ISSUE 2014-10-01
- CHILAW FINANCE - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2014-10-01
- ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY - MANDATORY OFFER BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-10-01