Video : Update : Dozing driver caused Narammala accident, Police suspects
Four persons died when a three wheeler collided with a SLTB bus on Narammala – Negombo Road, at Matiyagane. The deceased four were passengers of the three wheeler.
Police have arrested the SLTB bus driver regarding the accident.
Meanwhile, the two year old girl, who was critically injured after a motor accident, succumbed to her injuries while receiving treatment at Bandaragama Hospital.
The accident occurred at the 33rd Kilometer post on Southern Expressway between Horana and Bandaragama this morning.
Update : Tuesday, 18 March 2014 - 15:17
4 persons killed when a three wheeler collided with a bus at Matiyagane
4 persons killed when a three wheeler collided with a bus at Matiyagane on the Narammala - Negombo road this morning.
Sunday, 01 March 2015 - 20:45
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- MACKWOODS ENERGY, ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-03-02
- NAMAL ACUITY VALUE FUND - NET ASSET VALUE 2015-03-02
- HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION BANK OF SRI LANKA - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-02
- MACKWOODS ENERGY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-03-02
- SINGER SRI LANKA, REGNIS (LANKA) - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2015-03-02
- Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-02-27
- MIRAMAR BEACH HOTEL - Audited Financial Statements 2015-02-27
- UNION BANK OF COLOMBO & HNB ASSURANCE - Annual Reports 2014 2015-02-27
- SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS, MERCANTILE INVESTMENTS - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2015-02-27
- RENUKA FOODS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- RENUKA AGRI FOODS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX, CEYLON HOTELS, LANKA WALLTILES, BAIRAHA FARMS, INDO MALAY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27
- LANKA CENTURY INVESTMENTS - 2015 WARRANT CONVERSION 2015-02-27
- JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-02-27
- ALUMEX, CEYLON HOTELS CORPORATION - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-02-27