President emphasises at G 77 summit the risk developing countries face
President Mahinda Rajapakse addressing the 50th Anniversary Commemoration Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Group of 77+China in Santa Cruz ,Bolivia stated that Since the birth of the Group, much has been gained.
President Rajapaksa said A re-vitalized G77 will no doubt provide the necessary fillip to reach our common goal of a more equitable and just international order.
The President said some parts of the New International Economic Order have been realized others have not.
The G77’s original founding vision of unity, solidarity and development, remains relevant.
It is in this context that Sri Lanka has been closely associated with the work of the G77, and is currently the Chair of the Group’s Vienna Chapter.
You may also like :
No one can prevent attending Kandy rally which promotes Mahinda Rajapaksa for Prime Ministerial candidacy - state SLFP provincial and local government representativesRead More...
Thursday, 05 March 2015 - 13:11
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- CITY HOUSING & REAL ESTATE CO. - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-03
- Media Release: CSE increases stakeholder engagement through Social Media 2015-03-03
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - RESIGNATION/APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-03
- BROWNS INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-03-03
- A I A INSURANCE LANKA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2015-03-03
- Annual Reports 2014 2015-03-03
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL CORPORATION - APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL CORPORATION - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN - RESIGNATION OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-04
- SRI LANKA TELECOM - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RESIGNATION/APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2015-03-04
- HAYLEYS - DEBENTURE ISSUE (BASIS OF ALLOTMENT) 2015-03-04
- DISCLOSURE BY CANDOR EQUITIES LIMITED RE:PURCHASE OF SHARES OF VIDULLANKA PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2015-03-04
- THE LANKA HOSPITAL, COMMERCIAL BANK, HDFC BANK, DFCC VARDHANA BANK - CHANGE IN DIRECTORATE 2015-03-04
- VIDULLANKA, COMMERCIAL CREDIT - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2015-03-04
- HOTEL DEVELOPERS (LANKA) - Interim Financial Statements 31-12-2014 2015-03-04