4 sentenced to death for Bulathsinhala murder.
Kalutara High Court Judge P. Padman Surasena passed the death sentence today on four suspects who were found guilty of murdering a person at Mahagama area in Bulathsinhala.
The Attorney General had indicted the four suspect of attacking Lal Gunawardana of Galhenakanda with a sharp weapon and stoned him to death at Mahagama area on the 4th of July in 2012.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Sunday, 23 November 2014 - 13:19
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY - DEMISE OF THE CHAIRMAN 2014-11-20
- KEELLS FOOD PRODUCTS, CEYLON COLD STORES - DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS 2014-11-20
- VALLIBEL FINANCE - RATING REVIEW 2014-11-20
- ADAM INVESTMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-20
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC IN ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-11-20
- ORIENT GARMENTS - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-11-20
- MANDATORY OFFER BY ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC TO PURCHASE ALL THE REMAINING ORDINARY SHARES OF ARPICO FINANCE COMPANY PLC 2014-11-20
- Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-11-20
- STANDARD CAPITAL - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-11-20
- ALUMEX, PAN ASIA BANK, ASIA SIYAKA, ADAM INVESTMENTS, SWISSTEK (CEYLON), ACCESS ENGINEERING - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-20
- GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS - EGM RESOLUTIONS / CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-20
- PEGASUS HOTELS OF CEYLON - EGM RESOLUTIONS / CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-20
- ALUMEX - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-11-20
- CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - PRESS RELEASE 2014-11-19
- CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE: CHANGE OF DIRECTORATE 2014-11-19