Caretaker of Anamaduwa Devale arrested
Anamaduwa Police arrested a caretaker of a Devale for allegedly sexually abusing a 21 year old woman, who is a resident of Guru Pokunagama, Anamaduwa.
According to the police, the 51 year old suspect who is a resident of Konwala, Anamaduwa, has been operating a devale in Anamaduwa. He has visited the residences of the people who visited the Devale to conduct rites.
Police investigations revealed that the suspect applies oil on the bodies of people while performing his rites, whereas he had sexually abused the 21 year old victim in the same manner.
You may also like :
Share this article with a friend
Provide your friends' Email address (Upto Five multiple email addresses can be separated with a comma and should not contain any in between spaces.)
Saturday, 01 November 2014 - 13:13
Colombo Stock Exchange News
- SAMSON INTERNATIONAL - CAPITALIZATION OF RESERVES 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE BY TAPROBANE SECURITIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES OF SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC BY THEIR CLIENT 2014-10-16
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-16
- BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT RE:RIGHTS ISSUE 2014-10-16
- CHILAW FINANCE, RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-16
- FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- CHILAW FINANCE - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: VOLUNTARY OFFER BY CARGILLS (CEYLON) PLC TO ACQUIRE SHARES IN KOTMALE HOLDINGS PLC 2014-10-17
- DISCLOSURE RE: PURCHASE OF SHARES BY HAYLEYS PLC IN ALUFAB PLC 2014-10-17
- RENUKA SHAW WALLACE - CHANGE OF NAME 2014-10-17
- ACME PRINTING, VIDULLANKA, THE LIGHTHOUSE HOTEL, J.L. MORISON, UNITED MOTORS - DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS 2014-10-17
- SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK - Interim Financial Statements 30-09-2014 2014-10-17
- ALUFAB - Annual Report 2013/2014 2014-10-17
- BANSEI ROYAL RESORTS HIKKADUWA - CORPORATE DISCLOSURE 2014-10-20