Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Schoolboy+chokes+to+death
Monday, 18 August 2014 - 10:24
Schoolboy chokes to death
5,972

Views
A twelve year boy residing with his parents at the police quarters in Colombo accidentally choked himself to death with a boy scout’s scarf.

Hospital sources said The tragedy occurred when he pulled up the knot on the scarf after putting on his brother’s scout uniform.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Friday, 20 April 2018 - 17:28
The Wildlife officials in Amparai have been able to rescue 3 wild elephant calves, roaming in the area.The elephant calves were located from the Maduru... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,480 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
23,605 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,515 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,250 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
305 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
25,679 Views
Top