Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Wild+elephant+dies+of+electrocution
Thursday, 02 October 2014 - 16:04
Wild elephant dies of electrocution
34

Shares
4,184

Views
A wild elephant died yesterday after it got entangled in a power line of a house in Puliyankulam, Ramanur, Vavuniya.

According to Wildlife office spokesman in Vavuniya, a gun shot wound was found on the stomach area of the elephant.

The vet who conducted the postmortem stated that the cause of the death was electrocution.





Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,179 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,726 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,970 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
84 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,338 Views
Top