Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Wild+elephant+dies+of+electrocution
Thursday, 02 October 2014 - 16:04
Wild elephant dies of electrocution
4,108

Views
A wild elephant died yesterday after it got entangled in a power line of a house in Puliyankulam, Ramanur, Vavuniya.

According to Wildlife office spokesman in Vavuniya, a gun shot wound was found on the stomach area of the elephant.

The vet who conducted the postmortem stated that the cause of the death was electrocution.





Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
4,173 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
4,551 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,256 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
85 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
35,554 Views
Top