Hirunews Logo
Chrysler+ordered+to+pay+%24149m+for+Jeep+crash+death
Friday, 03 April 2015 - 18:27
Chrysler ordered to pay $149m for Jeep crash death
10

Shares
1,215

Views
A US jury has awarded $150m to the family of a four-year old boy that died in a crash involving a Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2012.

Remington Walden died after the Jeep he was travelling was struck from behind by a truck, which ruptured its rear fuel tank causing it to ignite.

Chrysler will pay 99% of the sum and the driver of the other vehicle 1%.

Chrysler said that the 1999 model was not defective and dangerous.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE