Philip+Hoffman+died+of+an+accidental+overdose
Saturday, 01 March 2014 - 7:14
Philip Hoffman died of an accidental overdose
12

Shares
1,486

Views
Officials have said that actor Philip Hoffman died of an accidental overdose of a mixture of drugs including heroin, cocaine, amphetamine, and benzodiazepine.

The Oscar winner, aged 46, was found dead at his home in New York City on 2nd February with a syringe in his arm.

He had struggled with drug addiction and had recently acknowledged he had relapsed after being clean for years.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE