Die-hard+Kohli+fan+self-immolates
Wednesday, 10 January 2018 - 15:55
Die-hard Kohli fan self-immolates
52

Shares
6,324

Views
An elderly man, who set himself ablaze after Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli got out cheaply during the first Test match between India and South Africa, died during treatment at a Ratlam hospital yesterday (Jan. 09).
 
Babulal Bairva, 63, a retired officer from railway diesel shed, was watching the cricket match at his home in Ambedkar Nagar on 5th of January when Kohli got out for five runs.
 
A die-hard cricket fan, infuriated by the bad performance of the Indian team, had poured kerosene and set himself ablaze.
 
Bairva sustained critical burn injuries on his torso and face and was rushed to the district hospital.
 
He told the investigating officer that he got frustrated after Kohli got out and took the dire step," Sarvan said.
 
After battling for life for five days, he had succumbed to his injuries.
 
(Times of India)
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE