Gas stove explodes in Kegalle - Gas cylinder intact

Sunday, 28 November 2021 - 17:05

Gas+stove+explodes+in+Kegalle+-+Gas+cylinder+intact+
A gas stove in a house in the Rock Hill - Kahatapitiya area in Kegalle has been destroyed by fire.

This morning, the owner of the house has gone to the bathroom after lighting the stove to boil water for tea.

Suddenly he had heard a loud noise of an explosion.

The resident stated that there was no damage to the gas cylinder and that but the stove had exploded and pieces of it were scattered in the kitchen.