Another explosion due to a gas leak in Hatton

Monday, 29 November 2021 - 13:06

Another+explosion+due+to+a+gas+leak+in+Hatton
An explosion has occurred this morning (29) due to a gas leak in a restaurant in the Hatton Maliyappuwa area.

The owner of the restaurant stated that he had been running the restaurant for some time.

The incident had taken place when the pipe between the gas tank and the gas stove exploded while cooking breakfast.

The shop has been damaged, and several food items have been destroyed in the fire.