Two children of same family die due to having consumed rat poison

Sunday, 07 July 2013 - 19:25

Two+children+of+same+family+die+due+to+having+consumed+rat+poison

Two boys aged 3 & 6 have died due to consuming rat poison in Mathara-Kamburupitiya-Weldeniya this afternoon.

 

According to the Police Media Unit the two children had consumed the rat poison which had been placed to exterminate rodents in their home.

 

Subsequent to their admission to the Anda-pana hospital the two boys had succumbed to the toxic effects of the rat poison which had been placed at their home.