A person dies from electrocution

Wednesday, 27 November 2013 - 11:13

A+person+dies+from+electrocution
A 50 year old person has died from electrocution at Bogahamulla, Bandarawela.

The accident occurred when he tried to extend electric wires from one room to another in his home.

According to the police sources, the wife of the deceased had removed the wires using a dry plank and admitted him to Bandarawela hospital, where he was pronounced death.


UNP is contesting elections this year with solutions to major issues in the country - Ranil (Video)
Tuesday, 07 July 2020 - 22:10

UNP Leader Ranil Wickremesinghe says that the UNP will contest the election with solutions for the major issues in the country.He said this while speaking... Read More

Becoming a Chairman in your dreams  - Prasanna (Video)
Tuesday, 07 July 2020 - 22:06

Minister Prasanna Ranatunga stated that there is no point in talking about the Chairpersons. Meanwhile, speaking at a public meeting held today, former... Read More

One more tested positive for COVID- 19, increasing total infected in Sri Lanka to 2081
Tuesday, 07 July 2020 - 21:37

One more tested positive for COVID- 19, an arrival from Saudi Arabia, increasing total infected in Sri Lanka to 2081. Read More