Gas stove explodes in Kegalle - Gas cylinder intact

Sunday, 28 November 2021 - 17:05

Gas+stove+explodes+in+Kegalle+-+Gas+cylinder+intact+
A gas stove in a house in the Rock Hill - Kahatapitiya area in Kegalle has been destroyed by fire.

This morning, the owner of the house has gone to the bathroom after lighting the stove to boil water for tea.

Suddenly he had heard a loud noise of an explosion.

The resident stated that there was no damage to the gas cylinder and that but the stove had exploded and pieces of it were scattered in the kitchen.


Turmeric harvest begins
Monday, 24 January 2022 - 9:05

The purchase of turmeric harvested by farmers has already commenced.Accordingly, it has been decided to buy a kilo of turmeric for Rs 160.Its inauguration... Read More

South Africa v India: Hosts complete ODI series clean sweep in Cape Town
Monday, 24 January 2022 - 7:57

South Africa won a thrilling third one-day international against India by four runs to seal a series clean sweep.Quinton de Kock made 124 as South Africa... Read More

State Veterinary Surgeons' gives one week to resolve issues at Dehiwala Zoo
Monday, 24 January 2022 - 8:59

The State Veterinary Surgeons' Association Sri Lanka states that if the crisis at the Dehiwala Zoo is not resolved within a week, a trade union action... Read More