Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+child+dies+after+choking+on+an+orange+seed
Wednesday, 02 November 2016 - 7:30
A child dies after choking on an orange seed
84,415

Views

An 11-month-old baby has died after choking on an orange seed in Sooriyawewa, Hambantota. 

The child has died upon admission to the hospital.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,190 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,593 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,085 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
73 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
30,791 Views
Top